We help businesses do more with technology in London Victoria
Affordable, all inclusive IT Managed services that flex with your needs
For many SME’s IT is frustrating, instead of aiding your business it is often time consuming and costly. Our customers have said in the past:
“We’re fed up of downtime!”
“For our network to run smoothly, it costs a lot of money.”
“Headache, everyday I get a headache thinking about my IT department.”
360ict plays an important role in enabling companies to succeed by providing them with the best IT infrastructure.
We can support your IT department in many ways, from hosting your services in the cloud and proactively monitoring and maintaining your software to implementing digital security, backup recovery and hardware requirements.
Through our range of essential services we are able to offer additional resources and support to IT Managers who need either a complete end-to-end service provision or more of a modular approach.
Pay Per Desk Tech Support
Our modular approach, known as the Pay Per Desk model, scales with your business. You can add or subtract users and services as your business evolves, so that you always have the backing you need.
Here are just a few of the vital services included in your Pay Per Desk package:
- Unlimited support — all day, every day
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance to flag and resolve potential issues
- Straight-talking helpdesk experts
- Software management and security patches
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Network discovery, audit and inventory
- Remote monitoring and remote support
- An expert on-site presence when required
- 15 minute response time to critical failures
Managed IT Support Services
Our Victoria IT support service will keep your key services available when any incident threatens to disrupt your business, meaning that down time will be avoided, money will be saved and time won’t be wasted. We provide unlimited support so when you need recovery, we can replace your systems quickly, keep you data safe and implement backup recovery, all of which creates a more resilient company and a smarter return to business as usual.
will keep your key services available when any incident threatens to disrupt your business, meaning that down time will be avoided, money will be saved and time won’t be wasted. We provide unlimited support so when you need recovery, we can replace your systems quickly, keep you data safe and implement backup recovery, all of which creates a more resilient company and a smarter return to business as usual.
Data protection is now, more than ever, an essential aspect of your IT department and our solutions help your deliver an integrated data protection strategy for physical or virtual servers, including all devices and cloud applications. With our data protection services IT departments in Croydon can:
- Stay up-to-date with data security news and internal reports
- Create and follow suitable security and backup procedures
- Monitor security hazards, regulation and compliance
- Track your digital data
- Manage access to onsite data and protect data taken offsite
- Correctly dispose of data, documents, and equipment that stores data
360ict’s IT support services can proactively monitor and manage your company’s network of printers as well as your server, desktop and mobile systems. Printer fleet management sounds like a small thing, but there’s more to this service than you might expect.
Yes, it means we’ll manage your printer network and deliver reports on printer usage. But we’ll also use remote monitoring and print analysis statistics to bring you forecasts of:
- General failures
- Consumables status
- Consumables expenditure
- Maintenance and parts replacements
Resource 360, our HR solutions, supports your staff and business:
- Initial consultation meeting completely FREE OF CHARGE
- HR Management at your fingertips via online software
- Different levels of access, information and control for each level of staff
- Appraisal control -- the ideal method for getting the most from your staff
- Job descriptions and work specifications
- Time management systems with analysis and insight
- Absence management and holiday request processing
- Easy-to-create tasks, reports and documentation
- On-going support to develop, train and assist
- Cohesive HR Management support
360ict also provides telecommunication services to small and medium sized business. In a fragmented market where there are hundreds of different providers, 360ict can recommend, install and support new telephone systems swiftly, effortlessly and at an affordable rate.
Our trained telephone engineer team have been wiring and cabling for 20 years and we specialise in creating perfect telephone lines, calls, ISDN, SIP and mobile telephony to help your company become more agile and efficient.
Dynamic Application Environments
Upgrade your company’s information systems buy updating to Office 365.
- Get premium advisory services that gives your business all the productivity of Office 366 without the headache of managing it yourself.
- Our Office 365 expert will work with you to understand your business requirements and will assist you in migration, deployment and will provide training for new features and upgrades.
We also offer Managed Microsoft SharePoint support, where we handle the administration, security and patching of implementing and maintaining SharePoint. This services work as a CRM system, contacts database, file storage and much more. All of the companies we have worked with have said that by incorporating Sharepoint into the daily running of their IT department, operations are more organised and less stressful, it’s a total end-to-end solution.
360ict Ltd delivers a range of cloud platforms that can be blended to suit your business.
We provide expert consultation and can implement a hybrid solutions with cloud-based elements that work alongside your legacy systems.
The benefits of these hosted cloud services include:
- Instant set-up
- Flexible plans
- Full service level agreements
- Scalable “per user per month” pricing
- Lower capital expenditure
- Cost effective and easy to justify
- No contract commitment (except for cloud server rental)
- High standards — we only use ISO 27001 certified providers
360ict has grown organically to provide a complete package of Business IT Support Services specialising in the SME marketplace. To find out about our full list of services get in contact today, we’ll happily help support and aid your business growth.
GET IN TOUCH
For free specialist advice about your company's IT, telephony and overall support requirements, please fill in your details below and we'll respond to you shortly. If urgent please call 0203 759 5052.