Risk Management, Cyber and Data Security Services
As an intelligent business person, you already know every business needs to manage risks. But many companies make the mistake of thinking their greatest risks are external ones like burglary or flooding — they underestimate the danger of internal failures in data security and data protection.Every business, regardless of size, needs to consider using cyber security services .
Do you believe only big businesses with lots of customer data get targeted by cyber-criminals? Think an identity thief would only be interested in the richest customers, or that if no customers have complained to you then no data has been stolen?
Worse, do you tell yourself the threat is outside your business and therefore outside your control?
None of those things are true.
SMEs are often the target of cyber-crime because their security is more vulnerable than that of bigger corporations. To protect the company, you need to:
- Stay up-to-date with data security news and internal reports
- Create and follow suitable security and backup procedures
- Monitor security hazards, regulation and compliance
- Track your digital data
- Manage access to onsite data and protect data taken offsite
- Correctly dispose of data, documents, and equipment that stores data